Otostick Baby 3 Pack
- Otostick baby is a cosmetic corrector for protruding ears made of silicone and medical adhesives; it sticks to the back of the ear and the adjacent part of the head, providing an immediate effect and a more natural appearance.
- Recommended use from 3 months of age.
- There should be no hairs under the corrector.
- Each package contains 8 correctors + a protective baby cap.
- Each corrector has an estimated duration between 3 and 7 days.
- It is easy to use, discreet, and comfortable, as it is made of transparent silicone.
- Otostick is a product created from the need to conveniently correct the separation of the ears, commonly known as “protruding ears”.
- It is recommended to wait for at least 4 hours after placing Otostick baby before doing activities that will cause sweating or contact with water.
- Clean the area with an astringent product. Removing sebum caused by sweat and moisture is one of the key steps in the placement of Otostick.
- In addition to its corrective effect, in babies and children between 3 months to 6 years of age, Otostick acts as prevention against developing ear protrusion.
- If fitted correctly, Otostick baby ensures that the duration of the corrector and the position of the ear are optimal, thus it is important to follow the instructions indicated in the leaflet.