Otostick® 2 Pack
- Otostick is a cosmetic corrector for protruding ears made of silicone and medical adhesives; it sticks to the back of the ear and the adjacent part of the head, providing an immediate effect and a more natural appearance.
- Each package contains 8 correctors.
- Recommended use from 3 years of age.
- You will not feel that you are wearing them.
- There should be no hairs under the corrector.
- Each corrector has an estimated duration between 3 and 7 days.
- It is easy to use, discreet, and comfortable, as it is made of transparent silicone.
- Otostick is a product created from the need to conveniently correct the separation of the ears, commonly known as “protruding ears”.
- If the area is dried and cleaned of moisture and sweat at the time of placement, Otostick will stay water, sweat and heat-resistant.
- It is recommended to wait for at least 4 hours after placing Otostick baby before doing activities that will cause sweating or contact with water.
- Clean the area with an astringent product. Removing sebum caused by sweat and moisture is one of the key steps in the placement of Otostick.
- If fitted correctly, Otostick ensures that the duration of the corrector and the position of the ear are optimal, thus it is important to follow the instructions indicated in the leaflet.